31 Mar 2020

Coronavirus Lockdown Spanish Edition - Day 18 - Out and about!

Today was shopping day! Which means between 1h30 - 2h out of the house and stretching my legs. PARTYYY!!!!

My usual route has me leaving around 1pm-ish. I walk to the supermarket that's a block away and grab the "non-fresh" stuff on my and my mom's grocery lists (her list is usually twice as long as mine!). Then I walk 10 minutes to a small shopping centre and go to the produce shop to get fruit & veg, to the butcher's for meat, a bakery for bread and a few treats, and a small "home cooked meals" take out spot to grab a couple of meals for my mom (and one for me since I'm starving for lunch by the time I get home!). From there it's just 2 blocks to my mom's apartment, where I unload the groceries, help out if needed (changing sheets!), and then walk on home (another 10-15'). On the way back I walk through the park near home, so nice to be surround by some green and to see flowers!

Today was a lovely day too... felt wonderful to be outside! 😎




#stayhome #quedateencasa #yomequedoencasa #restecheztoi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)