17 Mar 2020

Coronavirus Lockdown Spanish Edition - Day 4 - Trashy St Paddy's


I wish I could say I woke up this morning, threw on some green, put some Irish music on and decided to party buuuut... well it's a work day! I know, lame excuse, right? 🙈 But at least I did make an effort with the green, and put out a goofy photo to try and cheer people up! And caught Bono's new song dedicated to the Italians on their balconies...



Funny thing is, today I was actually more excited about the TRASH!!! No, it's not weird! Not when it's one of the few "legitimate" reasons for one to be out walking in the street during this lockdown and state of alarm. 😉
We get to head down, go out on to the street, walk to the trash containers and deposit our bags. And <i>supposedly</i> walk immediately back home (as opposed to walking home round the block the long way...).


I can honestly say I've never been so happy to take out the trash! I'm thinking of starting to use smaller bags... 😜

#stayhome #quedateencasa #yomequedoencasa #restecheztoi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)