So these are all taken with my iPhone (I'm writing this while on the train, will post it next time I get wifi access). Photos are (I can't write in between them when posting from phone):
- In Montacute House with my cousins Mary and Kristy waiting for the wedding.
- The church in Montacute where the religious service took place.
- Visiting the ruins of Glastonbury Abbey.
- Goofing off (unavoidable!).
- Saying goodbye to our National Trust owned Stembridge Cottage and Windmill (our lodgings for the weekend).
- Hanging out with Queen Bess in St Mary Redcliff church in Bristol. Plus views of the church in and out. One of the most beautiful churches I've ever seen!
- And me and Pol saying goodbye to Bristol as I write this on the airport shuttle... which has WiFi!!!