I really enjoyed my 9th Day of Christmas... but I'm having trouble relating it to the 9th Day of Christmas! :p
- I caught a train to a town up the coast and walked along the sea wall.
- I commiserated with some friends whose house had been broken into (while they were sleeping!) and tried to think of security ideas.
- I went for a short hike up a mountain with great views to the plains behind Barcelona (including Granollers where some of my family lives) and out to see and south towards Barcelona.
- We climbed around some Iberian (as in pre-Roman) ruins (stone walls).
- We visited a pound looking for a candidate guard dog for our friends (see #2) and I wished I could have taken most of the 300 inhabitants home with me!
- We had to jump start a car, panicking 'cause we were late for a movie (to which we had already bought tickets!)
- Saw AVATAR in 3-D for the second time (last Saturday), this time un-dubbed, enjoyed it as much (if not more!) than the first time!
- Talked on the phone with my kiwi sister and got the scoop on what it feels like to fall out an airplane. :o)
- .... ??? Am writing this post!
whew! There you go, 9 things I did on the 9th Day of Christmas!
Hope your first weekend of 2010 is as much fun as mine is so far! :o)