16 Apr 2011

Project 365 - 105

Stalls with palms and olive branches for Palm Sunday

Today I'm adding two more (you can see I'm having trouble with this "photo a day" concept: either I forget to take a picture, or I can't choose between the ones I have taken! lol!) so you can see the palms in detail. I bought a tall plain one for my dad, one of the ones in the next photo for my mom, and the last one is the detail on a tall palm I got for myself. Tomorrow we'll probably be going to Elche (if our knees aren't complaining too loudly) for the Palm Sunday procession. I wrote about it in detail last year (lots of gorgeous photos of palms, plus some videos). If you haven't read it or would like a reminder of what will be going on tomorrow in most Spanish towns/cities (but Elche is supposed to be the best for this procession), then click HERE and go read up on it. ;o)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures - what a wonderful way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)