23 Sept 2018

Still here, still writing!

So far so good! 

I mentioned in my previous post that I intended to be more active on the Blogs, and it's been going pretty well now these past five weeks! The one post here in August, another on Cris Crossing the Globe (only a year late that one! 😝) and eight on Adventures in Camelot (and Sherwood). Yay me!

The thing is... September has been relatively peaceful. Four of those eight posts were already well advanced drafts from last summer, and all of them (but one) covered a TV series rewatch (so posting will stop with the end of the season). And I'm about to embark on three months of "where in the world am I?!". Will I be able to keep writing? I'll try! At least about traveling! Maybe here on random thoughts or awesome books or super movies or funny memories. I'll try!

For sure I've got to put something out about finally setting foot on the only continent I've never been to before... 

Summer is over. Autumn is here (although in Alicante it still feels like summer, bloody hot!). So much work awaits me these next three months, but with it so many adventures to come! Colombia. South Africa. Vietnam. England. Laos. Italy. Sweden. Here we go again! 😎

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Such travels ahead, Cris. I hope to see a picture or two. Good for you for being so active. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wish is my command! There are 3 up on Cris Crossing the Globe! ;)
      The main problem (blogging-wise) with all these trips, is that they leave me with little time & energy to write! But I'm going to try to keep the creative juices flowing. :)

      Delete
  2. Well that all sounds unpleasant (NOT). :) I hope your travels go well, looking forward to some photos. I too am trying to update more often and usually failing. Remember back when we all updated almost every day? Sigh. So long ago...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Updating every day? A lifetime ago! Or in my case the dark ages of the economic crisis when I only had part-time freelance work, so plenty of time to kill. Now... a job that takes up more time than it should, while ironically providing me with oh so many more things I could write about if I could only find the energy! :p

      Delete

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)