Sep 7, 2013


<a href="">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Just adding a bit of code to connect my blogs to Bloglovin'. I'm trying it out as I'm looking for a good app to access the blogs I follow on my iPhone, and while the Blogger app lets me write my own posts, it doesn't show me the blogs I follow and I've been so busy I haven't had time to sit down on my computer and read other blogs and I miss them!!! :p  Hopefully this should help me stay in touch a bit more...

Update: So the Bloglovin things looks cool on the iPhone, seems like it will be a good way to keep track of blogs. But I've discovered I still have a HUGE problem to be able to stay update while on the go: COMMENTING! As in I CAN'T DO IT on my iPhone!!! Booo!!! I go to the comment box, type out my comment, choose GoogleID... but then it doesn't give me anywhere to sign in and when I click submit my comment disappears! *sob*  I like to comment on the posts I read, if I can't comment then I'll wait to read them when I'm back on my computer which means I still won't be reading any blogs on my iphone. HELP!!! Anyone else have this problem, commenting via iOS? Solutions?


Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)