25 Dec 2012

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas! For the first time in 6 years my parents had all their daughters under the same roof at Christmas so for my family it's been very exciting!


Best wishes for the rest of the holiday season! With all the family craziness going on (my kiwi sister came with her boyfriend and one of my cousins from Virginia is here so we're going to be busy showing them around Alicante and Granada!), I'm probably going to be even more absent that usual from the blogosphere until after 12th Night! (aka Epiphany or 3 Kings Day in this part of the world!). With a bit of luck I might be able to get up a few Christmassy posts... ;o)

Happy Holidays! :o)


4 comments:

  1. What a fine looking family! I see that your red hair is shared by others in your family. Have a great time together, Cris! See you when you get back to the blogosphere. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a better Christmas present than to have all your children together for the festivaties. Your parents must be over the moon. Have the best Christmas ever and I look forward to hearing about it soon. Feliz Navidad (I am trying to learn a little Spanish!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)