27 Sept 2012

Ridley Scott in Alicante? OMG! OMG! OMG!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Apparently Ridley Scott is in town!!! Filming scenes for his new movie "The Counselor" (with Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz). Pe was spotted arriving today...

And supposedly they're taking over the Plaza del Ayuntamiento and the Explanada tomorrow!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!

What's a girl to do???

Let me think....

Me thinks me will be spending many hours hanging around there tomorrow with camera at the ready... Did you expect anything less of me? ;o)

I wonder if they need a crazy redhead in any of the background shots.... :p

5 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRL!!!!
    if i were there,we'd both be hanging at the ready!!
    can't wait to see your pics!
    hugs..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Oh, Oh!!! That's soooo exciting! My cousin (who happens to be a redhead too) was picked for a scene in one of the Police Academy movies - just because she was hanging around the filming. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped over from FUN60. Your profile is impressive. I live under a rock when it comes to movie stars except for my SIL so I haven't heard of Ridley Scott but it sounds like you are excited about it. Hope you get to brush p close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Always happy to see a new face!

      You may not recognise the name Ridley Scott, but I'm willing to bet you'll recognise these names: Alien, Gladiator, Thelma and Louise, Robin Hood, Bladerunner... He's a very famous British movie director!

      Delete
  4. Was too tired to write today... but sadly NO LUCK! I don't know if you guys have heard about the flooding yesterdar in southern Spain in the news? Well we avoided the floods here in Alicante, but the massive rainstorm hit just when I was going to go downtown to see the filming! And here when it rains like that it's too dangerous to do anything but stay put (people have died in past storms).

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)