20 Apr 2020

Coronavirus Lockdown Spanish Edition - Day 38 - A good day

Today was a good day. Made some progress around the apartment, worked on my new project, laughed at my 1 year-old nephew's blueberry-covered face in Sweden while my 4 year-old niece tried teach their dog tricks (or rather the dog was teaching her), listened to some good music. Not bad for a Monday! Thankfully it's a holiday Monday! 😎

Saturday's announcement that the government is studying the possibility of letting children out to play for a little bit each day in a week has started up the meme machines again. 

"Child for rent"
"Who do you want to go out with? Daddy or Mommy" "Do you understand me now?"

That second one reminds me I haven't shared my favorite canine memes yet! Coming soon! (or past, I still have a few catch-up posts pending)

Another thing that popped up today which brought a huge smile on my face and got my feet moving, was a quarantine edition of an old song I love, by Spanish Celtic Rock band Celtas Cortos.  The song is supposed to be a letter written on April 20th 1990, so today would be its 30th anniversary. The band have recorded a new video from their homes, joined in by staff in essential services (including first responders, health professionals, cleaning services, supermarkets, transporters, teachers, researchers and farmers), other musicians and actors in Spain, as part of a fundraising effort for Médecins Sans Frontières. It's a blast!



As for that new project? I'm launching a new blog! (yes another one, whoops!..) Have been working on the layout, inaugural post and my own story all weekend... Will share more once it's ready, hopefully any day now!

#stayhome #quedateencasa #restecheztoi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)