1 Apr 2020

Coronavirus Lockdown Spanish Edition - Day 19 - April Fools?

Soooo... For this year I'm more along the lines of this:



It helps that April Fools isn't a "thing" in Spain. (we've got the "Day of the Innocents" on December 28th)


And when I saw some of the videos online of pranks played... I was like "really people?!" Especially the ones of parents pranking their kids about going back to school (not) - to the point of having them walking out the door with their backpacks on! When you see the tears... just too cruel! Kids are dealing with a lot they don't understand right now with everything that's going on. 😔 Much more harmless is the French tradition of sneaking up on someone and sticking a (paper) fish on their back without them noticing, while others laugh and call out "poisson d'avril!" (= "April fish") 🐟

But since it is the day it is... we might as well go out on another Covid-laugh! (again, no idea of original source, WhatsApp!)



#stayhome #quedateencasa #yomequedoencasa #restecheztoi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)