24 Jun 2009

Potter Wednesdays: on hiatus!

Sorry 'bout this folks, but I'm currently swamped with all this blogging about Hogueras so I'm going to have to put off Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for a week! :s Had I known beforehand how much time I'd spend with each post (particularly weaving together videos and selecting and editing photos, not to mention the time out on the street getting the pics) I would have written this Potter post in advance... my bad!

I don't remember the international Half-Blood Prince release date, but I won't be seeing it until I get to London on July 24th so by my count that brings the final Potter Wednesday post to Wed July 22nd, right on time for my trip! ;o)

Potter Wednesdays returns July 1st with Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Enemies of the Heir beware!

1 comment:

  1. It seems to me that the only important thing is that you have fun.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)