29 Mar 2020

Coronavirus Lockdown Spanish Edition - Day 16 - potty laughs

The Spanish government has officially locked us down even further by reducing the number of businesses / industry that can still be open, sending more people home on furlough with the aims to get more people off the streets because the numbers are still going up and many hospitals (particularly in Madrid) aren't able to cope... 😢

Time to look back a few weeks to when this all started and lots of laughs were being passed around on social media, many of which about the great Toilet Paper Crisis of 2020!💩 

Here, have some smiles... 😆 (sadly I cannot link to sources, these have been circulating widely on Facebook & WhatsApp)



"Thank goodness I had paper at home"

"When we lived above our means"
"My precioussss"

Of course you've heard why the rush to buy TP, right? 
For every person who sneezes, ten shit themselves! 😈


Next time: canine edition! 😜

#stayhome #quedateencasa #yomequedoencasa #restecheztoi

2 comments:

  1. You did make me laugh with some of those funny cartoons! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)