3 Jun 2011

Need Facts for WOD?

On World Oceans Day we "Wear Blue and Tell Two"! That is to say we dress in blue clothes and share two oceanic facts with our friends, family, neighbours, random crazy people we meet on the street... :p

Here are 5 quick facts on sharks for you:



Want something more detailed? Check out my Fishy Friday post on Lesser Spotted Dogfish, a small shark from the North Sea that is one of the species subject to fisheries in the area.

And here's a plea to increase shark awareness and help save these majestic animals!



Sea you on World Ocean's Day! June 8th is just around the corner... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)