Now you are caught up, so I can enjoy your picture with a little bit of leisure! But where's my plucky Cris? Oh, well, probably in the next one or two... :-)
I really should take my camera out more - I regret it afterwards but somehow never manage to take the pictures I want at the time... Something I need to take a leaf out of your book for!
Otherwise BONJOUR! Happy new year, merry christmas etc etc. I hope all has been going well for you. It's funny we seem to cross paths a lot - like when you came to see your sister in London and I was in Alicante and now also Paris. One day we will indeed have to schedule it better.
In my pro-loooonged absence, I have been big into Fringe - do you watch this?
Hi Cris, I really miss you! I have a question for you about World Oceans Day this year, could you email me?
Basically I want to know if you're planning to host the Blog-A-Thon this year? If you don't have the time or inclination, I will happily do so. I've decided that this year on my blog I'm going to talk a lot more about ocean conservancy and so far I've had a GREAT response. I want to start blogging about WOD next week and I'm hoping I can get a lot of my reader's involved with their kids and grandkids since this year's theme is — Youth: the Next Wave for Change.
Let me know what you think. Hope you're happily busy
Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!
I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)
Now you are caught up, so I can enjoy your picture with a little bit of leisure! But where's my plucky Cris? Oh, well, probably in the next one or two... :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like our flocks of seagulls we have here.
ReplyDeleteI really should take my camera out more - I regret it afterwards but somehow never manage to take the pictures I want at the time... Something I need to take a leaf out of your book for!
ReplyDeleteOtherwise BONJOUR! Happy new year, merry christmas etc etc. I hope all has been going well for you. It's funny we seem to cross paths a lot - like when you came to see your sister in London and I was in Alicante and now also Paris. One day we will indeed have to schedule it better.
In my pro-loooonged absence, I have been big into Fringe - do you watch this?
Hi Cris, I really miss you! I have a question for you about World Oceans Day this year, could you email me?
ReplyDeleteBasically I want to know if you're planning to host the Blog-A-Thon this year? If you don't have the time or inclination, I will happily do so. I've decided that this year on my blog I'm going to talk a lot more about ocean conservancy and so far I've had a GREAT response. I want to start blogging about WOD next week and I'm hoping I can get a lot of my reader's involved with their kids and grandkids since this year's theme is — Youth: the Next Wave for Change.
Let me know what you think. Hope you're happily busy
Hugs from chilly, rainy Florida.
quick answers:
ReplyDeleteseagulls are always cooler somewhere else!
Fringe is FABULOUS!!! and yes we should try and coordinate our schedules better! :p
will definitely be doing a WOD blogathon again, my favourite blogging even of the year!