5 Sept 2009

Buffy vs Edward

Hmm... I don't know if you've already seen this one, came out in June I think:



Kudos to the person who put this together (interviewed by LATimes here)! as a big Buffy fan I was contrasting Twilight to Joss Whedon's creation a lot in my mind when I saw it. The intermix of the two oeuvres kind of shows up some of the kitschy dialogue lines... (disclaimer: I did enjoy Twilight when I saw it and later read it, and am looking forward to New Moon)

But the question that really comes to mind when I watch this (or other video montages from movies/series/music) is: WHERE ON EARTH DO PEOPLE FIND THE TIME TO DO THESE THINGS?!?!?!
I mean, I can't even sit down to put together a couple of video segments I have stored on the computer from a friend's camera... it takes hours to pick the fragments you want, edit them together, add photos or music! But to do something like this where the person has gone through and interlaced clips not only from a movie but from TV episodes covering several seasons? (I counted episodes from seasons 1, 2, 4 and 5 of Buffy there) Yikes!

Oh well, I guess I'd better just thank them for it because it can be very entertaining! :o)

4 comments:

  1. I appreciate your comments - yes, this, as with many videos, require determined focus and completion. Bravo to those who make it all happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed at the time and attention some people have for videos. Nice of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are right! I did not get enough time to write blog post daily! But I enjoyed the video and the interview!Thanks to you!!and THE PERSON WHO HAD DONE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm - interesting. Amazing the time and effort put into these things.

    P.S. - There is an award waiting for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)