Perhaps a few photographic clues from my last visit (3 years ago) will help...



It's going to be a crazy 4 days thanks to a loving "little" sister who wants to me to visit her new place and celebrate my birthday (in advance). What a great idea she had! ;o)
Have a great time!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the new pics! Have a great time.
ReplyDeleteOh I intend to! ;o)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Have fun! The weather is actually supposed to be quite nice this weekend I think - we had what looked like a monsoon earlier today... (I'm in Birmingham, but that's closer to London than Spain!)
ReplyDeleteYay!! Have fun, fun, fun.
ReplyDeleteI know you'll have an amazing time, you always seem to bring a sparkle anywhere you go! Happy early birthday, mine is today!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great time! I hope to be able to see London someday...and Spain, and everywhere else in Europe. You posted some great pictures! Happy early birthday!
ReplyDeletehmm - I think I can guess where you are!
ReplyDeleteThat's where I run to after work so if you are having a drink with your sister about 7:30 between the Millenium Bridge and Tower Bridge, then keep your eyes peeled for the huffing, puffing looney.. haha